Thursday, September 11, 2008

owe $$ pay $$

"i feel very very sorry, yet what's done cannot be undone......."

Does this ring a bell?

Save this comment for yourself. I dont need your sympathy. I dont need ANY, especially YOURS. Tsk.

You may think that by doing this, it will fully emphasise on the fact that you are super guilty, and want your friends' attention. But hey, you are so damn fucking wrong. Hypocritical comments are always unwanted by people. Such comments from you, can be thrown into the bins.

God knows how much i hate you. I reckon He will understand how i feel.

Acting like some Ms popular, flirting like some Ms desperado, commenting like some Ms nosey. Whoa! You sure do have a lot of middle names!

I really detest people who get imitations. Its as if downgrading the brand. Im not really a hardcore fan of Adidas, but still, no matter what, DONT EVER GET IMITATION. Especially, red FAKE Adidas shoulder bag. Tsk. Low class. If you dont have money to get a real one, then dont get any please. Was so turn off when i heard about it. Yucks.

So much for being a Child of God. Yucks. I think God is too good for you, o banshee. You dun deserve His love.

Oh ya, if you are unhappy with whatever im saying, you can go ahead and complain to whoever you want. :D Oh, that is if ANYBODY wants to listen to your bitchy rants. Ha! Well, if you want to complain to Mr.LB, carry on. I dont mind. In fact, im waiting for him to come and bash me up. *gasp* 妈妈,我怕怕;快要尿裤子啦!

*ROLL EYES*

Parrots, pirate's friend. Parrots love to drop shit on papaya boobs, right Nana? :D

Ps: I think i can set up a fan club. A Love-HY fan club, and Fiona seah nehneh, shall be the manager.

****


Sunday, will be the 14th.

A meaningless 14.

Guilty? Ha! Bet you do.

No comments: